Friday, January 6, 2017




CHARLIE LANDSBOROUGH:
I will love you all my life


You're forever telling me I'm weak
When I'm criticised, I never speak I prefer to turn the other cheek But I will love you all my life I can never do things right by you I'm the kind of man who muddles through You can find mistakes in all I do But I will love you all my life All my life, all I own Everything is yours alone Everyday, my whole life through I will spend loving you Everybody says for you I'm wrong You'll get nowhere fast with me along They keep telling me I don't belong But I will love you all my life All my life, all I own Everything is yours alone Everyday, my whole life through I will spend loving you I will love you all my life

.........


I will spend loving you

I will love you all my life...


Em sẽ yêu anh
với tất cả cuộc sống của em
Mỗi ngày
mỗi phút giây
khi em  cùng anh
 chung một nhịp thở
Hãy tha thứ cho nhau
như chúng ta đã từng tha thứ
 Hãy yêu em
như anh đã từng yêu..

No comments:

Post a Comment