Saturday, February 4, 2017


                                  Darling, say you'll love me when I'm old
                                      Singers : Foster & Allen

The maiden wore a shiny wedding band
She said “ My love, my own my heart and soul
So promise that you’ ll love me when I’m old
And Darling say you’ll love me when I’m old
When dark clouds  gather’ round and nights  are cold
And say you ‘ll never trade our love for gold
Oh Darling you’ll say love me when I’m old
He kissed her lips and touched  her golden hair
Then looked  upon her  face so young and fair
He held  her  gently to his loving heart,
Saying, only God above could make us part
And Darling say you’ll love me when I’ old
When dark clouds  gather’ round and nights  are cold
And say you ‘ll never trade our love for gold
Oh Darling you’ll say love me when I’m old
They lived for many years as man and wife
With seven  kids to grace their happy life
Sometimes the clouds grew  dark  and nights were cold
Somehow their love grew  strong as they grew old
And Darling say you’ll  love when I’m old
When dark clouds gather’round and nights are cold
And say you’ ll never trade our love for gold
Oh Darling, say you ‘ll love me when I’m old

Oh ..Darling , say you’ll love me when I’m old                          
Darling. say you'll love me when I'm old

Góc. Với tình nhân

Một bài ca hạnh phúc..Phải không anh ? 
Nhạc và lời như những giải lụa mềm hạnh phúc  quấn quít theo mỗi bước chân.
Em nghe ở đó, chuỗi tiếng cười trong trẻo đuổi theo con suối chảy róc rách 
len qua những khu rừng cỏ dại , qua những thảm lá khô xào xạc gió..
Em nghe ở đó, chim chóc thầm thì lời yêu thương và nắng như dát ngọc qua ngàn kẽ lá..
Hãy nói, anh sẽ vẫn yêu em dù thời gian sẽ làm em già đi bao nhiêu
Hãy nói, trái tim anh vẫn nhịp đập bồi hồi khi ta nhìn thấy nhau..
Khi ta tìm nhau..
Khi ta thuộc về nhau...

No comments:

Post a Comment