Saturday, November 10, 2018



                                   My lovely friend ..

Notes from my lovely friend 

This is me.
 I struggle with anxiety, I’m exhausted by dinner time because I haven’t regained my stamina yet. I lose my temper, I can cuss better than most sailors (not my finest quality),I’ll never be the perfect mother or wife and I’ve been told that to my face. But that’s ok, each morning I wake up, I get the chance to do better than the day before. And I’m good enough just the way I am! 
I fail as a mom sometimes. 
I don't always say or do the right things. I don't have an amazing figure or perky boobs anymore. I'm not the most beautiful woman in the world, but I'm Me. I love to eat! I have a smart mouth. I have secrets I'm ashamed of. I have scars because I have a history. Some people love me, some like me, some don't. I have done good. I have done bad. I'm random and silly. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I make mistakes but do the best I can. I Am who I Am, you can love me or not. And if I love you, I do it with my whole heart!! I don't just throw those 3 powerful words around. I make no apologies for the way I am but will if my actions are wrong. 
I AM ME!
Ladies, I dare you to put this on your status with a picture of yourself if you're proud of who you are (or just know you are good enough the way you are😘)!

To my lovely friend:

Mary, we love you just the way you are. 
From the very beginning of our friendship, you have wholeheartedly loved us and cared for us. From being with us at Khoi's basic training, where you witnessed my stroke-worthy blood pressure, to taking us in after hurricane Katrina, you have always been kind and thoughtful to us. We're so grateful to have you and wonderful Ben in our lives and honored to call you our friends. Our only regret is that we didn't meet you in 1993, when we first came up America! We are all imperfect human beings, but you are just a notch more perfect than the rest.

Mary, you've truly been a godsend to us. In the 10+ years that we've been friends, you've never hesitated in extending your hand to help us in our time off needs, and in every important event of our lives. We're eternally grateful for all that you have done, and will always be grateful to have you in our lives. You've honored us with your love, and we hope that we can live up to our friendship with you and Ben. 
LOVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

                                        A bonsai gift from Mary

Mary, I am so grateful to have you as my dear friend.
Your thoughtfulness and sincerity grealy inspires me. 
Thank you for always thinking of us!
( Tan Nguyen )

No comments:

Post a Comment